the first online magazine for Fine Watches
HH Magazine is the first online publication to be entirely devoted to Fine Watches. With a new issue each month plus a special section reporting on latest developments between issues, HH Magazine brings news and information of the highest standard to an international audience. HH Magazine reports on and brings new perspectives to the complex world of Fine Watchmaking.
For this, the magazine’s editor-in-chief, Christophe Roulet, draws on contributions from some forty internationally-renowned journalists.
With over 350 original articles to its credit since its launch in January 2007, HH Magazine opens its pages to daily news, foreign correspondents and to the history, technology and economics of Fine Watchmaking. Special focuses and interviews with different personalities add to the debate.
HH Magazine, online and in brief :
- Published monthly with daily news updates
- In French and English
- Monthly newsletter sent to over 12,000 subscribers
- Over 20 in-depth articles each month in seven sections:
- Notes: points of view from the editorial team
- News: latest developments and new products from the brands
- Focus: a new theme each month, from economics to technology, marketing and more
- From our correspondents: the world of watches seen from 17 capital cities.
- Passion: renowned specialists take a closer look at watchmaking history and technology
- Points of view: personalities and experts share their views in interviews and articles
- Echoes: a look at the economy of Fine Watches with essential issues such as distribution, communication, the fight against counterfeits, and training
An essential complement to the online encyclopaedia www.hautehorlogerie.org, HH Magazine sets out to decipher the challenges facing watchmaking, today and tomorrow.
You can also find all the information of HH Magazine on your iPhone, iPad and iTouch with its application "HH Magazine" for download on the Apple Store.
The Foundation publishes a special print edition of “HH Magazine„, 10,000 copies of which are distributed at the watch fairs in association with selected media partners.
You can order this special print edition through email@example.com