A fabulous journey through the history of time and the Vallée de l'Arve.
Take a fascinating journey through the history of time measurement. Marvel at the conquest of precision and be amazed by large-scale working models of watch mechanisms, made circa 1880 by pupils at the Cluses School of Watchmaking.
Discover the technology on which the Vallée de l'Arve was built, from the first mechanical tools for watchmaking to a reconstruction of a 1930s precision-turning workshop, in full working order. Keeping a heritage and a skill alive, the Museum is open all year.
Opening hours from September 1st to June 30th
- From Tuesday to Saturday 14.00pm - 18.00pm *
- Exceptional opening on the first Sunday of each month
- Annual closing from November 11th to 30th included
Opening hours from July 1st to August 31st
- Every day: 10.00am - 12.00pm / 14.00pm - 18.00pm*
* Ticket office stop at 17:30
Prices: Adults € 5 / Reduced price € 3 / Children under 12: free.
Individual guided tours or for groups by reservation (price on request).